As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Welcome to my site. I am Clyde Rutz. I am 22 years old. I am a SlackLine specialist. You can ask any question to me. I will try to back soon as early as possible.
Slacklining is unique but highly addictive. You want to hone your skills and push your boundaries. Slacklining is actually a different kind of sport that appeals to a wider audience but it’s entertaining and presents quite a challenge. You can push yourself beyond your abilities and create a stronger physique.
Most people want to try this for fun but others want to gain confidence and that’s exactly what you get with slacklining. Of course, newcomers should start with a beginner’s kit, which is usually a 50-foot (standard) line. Once you learn the basics and advance, you can move onto longer lines and more complex moves. Zen Monkeys can be the ideal option for you to move on. You can get another 10-foot of line and is useful for intermediate and advanced slackline enthusiasts.
What Does Zen Monkey Have To Offer?
Zen Monkey Slacklines are manufactured with high-quality materials and equipment and are some of the best available worldwide. However, what you might not know is that Zen Monkey slacklines have undergone a thorough design and testing period to ensure they’re safe to use. The slacklines are stable and effective for most novices or beginners. These slacklines come with a training line and they help beginners learn to balance. Training lines are a handy support method; however, the line comes with an arm trainer and a ratchet system of its own. This allows beginners to comfortably move onto intermediate then advanced slacklining levels.
Zen Monkey Slacklines are manufactured to a high-quality finish. And, only the best, quality materials and equipment have been used. Most Zen Monkey slackline kits include tree protectors, which are heavy-duty and longer to ensure they wrap around trees comfortably. The lines offer an in-depth instruction guide that makes setting-up and disassembling simple. And, these kits come with a carry bag to ensure easy transportation.
Top Zen Monkey Kit Features and Specifications
Standard Zen Monkey slackline kits usually (with the exception of some kits) include the following:
- A 2-inch main slackline with a reinforced loop to the multi-weave 52-foot webbing.
- A main ratchet created with a built-in safety catch, constructed from carbon steel with a molded hand-grip for comfort.
- A beginner’s one-inch training line with a 52-foot webbing and sewn loop.
- A carbon steel ratchet for the training line and has an 8.2-foot webbing strap.
- A 1-inch arm trainer with a 4.6-foot webbing line.
- A set of two 6 by 60-inch tree protectors that come with a loop and hook fastener.
- An anti-rip carry bag made from oxford cotton.
- A complete assemble and disassemble instruction guide.
- An owner’s manual. This specifies how to maintain the slackline.
Slackline kits by Zen Monkey offer everything you’ll need to get started. Most kits come with a basic training line and that ensures beginners get the extra support needed when they first start out. The tree protectors prevent damage to trees, in particular, to the bark; and the slacklines are weather-resistant. The multi-weave webbing is strong and reliable.
Ratchets are included. They are easy to use and come with a twin gear design; this ensures the line gets enough tension to hold your weight. The molded handles offer a comfortable grip also.
Pros of Zen Monkey Slacklines
- Users Have A Manual Available To Refer To Whenever They Need Some Assistance
- The Twin-Gear Ratchet Ensures Tightening It Simpler For All Users
- Sturdy Tree Protectors Are Included With The Slackline Kit
- Ratchets Have Been Constructed From Carbon Steel
- A Multi-Weave Webbing Enhances Durability
- The Slackline Is Made From Weather-Resistant Materials
- Can Hold 300lbs Of Weight
- Improved Tension And Tightening
- A Handy Carry Case
- Training Line And Ratchet With A 60-Foot Webbing And 2-Inch Mainline
Cons of the Zen Monkey Slacklines
- Some Slacklines Have Limited Availability In Some Regions
- Sometimes, The Webbing’s Edges Are Prone To Fray
- During Assembly, The Ratchet Can Tangle The Line And Webbing
Are The Zen Monkey Slackline Kits Worth Buying?
Overall, the Zen Monkey Slackline kit is incredibly reliable for novice slackers and beginners. Learning with this line is easy, no matter your skill level, and the arm trainer and overhead training line offer better protection and added security. While the kit uses a fairly basic ratchet system, it allows for easy tensioning.
This slackline can be used anywhere (as long as there are stable anchor points available) and even though it’s aimed at beginners, it can be used no matter your experience level. There are lots of things you can do with the line and it’ll last a long while too.
While the Zen Monkey slacklines are aimed at beginners, they’re suitable for most slackers. The fact they’re beginner-friendly makes them the ideal choice for most novices and aren’t too expensive either. The Zen Monkey Slacklines are incredibly useful for those getting into slacklining and they look good and don’t take too long to set-up either. Most beginners will enjoy using the line, especially if they choose the Zen Monkey Slackline with an overhead training line.
The Zen Monkey Complete Slackline Kit is a fantastic option for beginners everywhere and will make it easy to start your foray into slacklining.